Contact Form

 

Mother’s Day: Five inappropriate cards you should probably avoid


Mothers are God’s most precious gift to mankind. They are originators as well as protectors of life. Nothing is more cozy than the warmth of a mother’s hug and no one is a better life coach than her.We never realise the sacrifices our parents made while taking care of us, it is only when we have kids that we realise the difficult times our parents went through while bringing us up. Most of us take our mothers for granted and forget how many efforts she puts in to make us a better person each day. Mother’s Day is not just a single day when you should make her feel special but it is a day to remind you about that person in your life who has been selflessly taking care of you without expecting anything in return.So, thistake a pledge to take care of her and make her feel special every day of her life because she truly deserves it.


A surefire way to ensure you and mom can never make eye contact again.

Image Credits: Pixabay

The big one is here and it’s time to treat your moms to what they deserve. However, Mother’s Day may have snuck up on a few of us this year.

All across South Africa, forgetful sons and daughters (it’ll mainly be the sons) are realising they’ve failed to remember one of the most important dates on the calendar. Queue the last-minute dash to the mall and eleventh-hour attempts to salvage something.

However, it could be worse. You could have sent your mom a selection of one of these bad boys. We’ve scoured the web to find some of the most inappropriate Mother’s Day cards you could ever wish to see.

Our plea is simple: If you are going to pick up a card today, make sure you don’t just pick any old shit up. You could end up giving your mom the fright of her life, or even ensure that the pair of you can never make eye contact again.

Be careful out there, everyone.

Inappropriate Mother’s Day Cards:

First off, we start with the facts of life. There’s only one way we all enter this world and it’s all thanks to the moms who “never stop pushing”, even from minute one:

In fact, you can never really thank your mom enough for carrying you around for nine months and suffering excruciating pain so you could experience life. Why not give your mother the apology she’s been waiting for?

Perhaps if you’re more tech-savvy than others, you’ll have the option of sending an e-card. Nothing says “I love you” like an e-mail, right? Well these things are also a hotbed for inappropriateness, as you can see here:

If you’re a young ‘un, you also have the option of warning your mom about the future. Being early twenties sucks for everyone, hey?

Then there’s the creepy. The plain old creepy that has no place in civilised society.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. If you’re children bring you one of these today, you have the right to disown them.


Thanks for making our home the happiest place in the world. I love you to bits. Happy Mother's Day.

Raising kids takes a lot of strength and passion. You're my hero. Have a blast on this Sunday. Happy Mother's Day.

People come and go but you're always there through my highs and lows. You're the best mom one could have. Happy Mother's Day.

My world would be so hollow and miserable without you. You're the biggest support and loudest cheerleader of my life. Love you mom. Happy Mother's Day.

No one can be as much sacrificing, selfless and understanding as you are. You're truly the best mother on this planet. Happy Mother's Day.

You're a wonderful person, a wonderful nurturer and above all, a wonderful MOM. Happy Mother's Day

I realized that our bond is the strongest. No matter how much we argued or fought, at the end of the day you were always there. Happy Mother's Day. Love you the most.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my sister, and my best buddy. You are everything for me.

Hey mom, you can finally put the pan down, it's your off day. Happy Mother's Day.

You gave your heart and soul to making this family what it is - a complete bliss. Thank you so much, mom. Happy Mother's Day.

I've never minded all these years when I was called a mama's boy as it's a matter of pride being your boy. Love you mom. Happy Mother's Day.

Your caring heart gives me the support and power beyond measure. So blessed to have the bond we share. Happy Mother's Day.

Thank you for being the best mom in the world. Love you so much. Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful mom in the world. You rock!

Thank you mom for making all these years our house a home. Can't imagine my life without it! Happy mother's day.

Your always upbeat vibes keep us going no matter what. You're such a ray of sunshine. Love you mommy. Happy mother's day.

You're the hero of my life. I'm so proud to have you in my life. And I know the feeling is mutual. Love you mom. Happy mother's day.

I'm blessed to have so many great things in my life and the best among them is you. Happy mother's day mom.

If they were giving a best mother's day award, I'm sure you would get it. You rock. Happy mother's day.

God created Mothers... to embrace our present and empower our future. Have a love filled Mother’s day.

A very Happy Mother’s Day to the creative entrepreneur who’s always been an inspiration to us with her incredible work.

Spending time with Mom is one extra happy day...Happy special Day mummy... I cherish lifelong memories of these fun little get-togethers.

Learned from you... the challenges, joys and meaning of being a mom...can happily juggle motherhood and work now. Love you...Happy Mother’s Day.

Sorry for the overworked and exhaustive life we made out for you...we love and appreciate you beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day!

You have taught me to push through what could paralyze me; I haven’t grown in ways I could never have dreamed. Thank you, mummy. Happy Mother’s Day!

There is nothing I am not proud of...in my mother...Highly inspired by your strength, passion, your determination and most of all your unconditional love. Happy Mother’s Day, my awesome mom.

Warm and down to earth...that’s what makes you so special. I admire my mom.

You epitomize grit and grace. You have taught me to encourage others...I am loved as a person who spreads loves. Huge thanks to you. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.

I have never felt vulnerable or doubted myself. You have always been around to push me past those doubts and fears...and kept me going. Happy Mother’s Day to my pillar of strength.

Raising children is not predictable science. Each child is unique. Navigate, device your own method and marvel at your own feat of accomplishment. Happy Motherhood...happy Mother’s Day.

Having and raising a child is a life-changing moment. Nothing and nobody can really prepare you for that; you steer your way by ‘magic’. Happy Mother’s Day!

Hats off to you for oscillating wildly between food, cooking, work, kids, guests...Happy Mother’s Day.

Raise a few good men – Happy Mother’s Day.

Feeling like a plumpy pig...with a baby to be fed, burped, cleaned, changed, and rocked to sleep... it’s just a passing phase. Embrace it. Happy Mother’s Day!

Your unwavering support and encouragement has led me to all the successes. May your life be always filled with joy and happiness... as you have filed up mine.

With you I know 100% forgiveness guaranteed...on this special day - sending tons of love your way.

You have spoiled me rotten...so everyone says; but your love has shaped me in lasting ways. Sending lots of sweet kisses and hugs to my grandma on Mother’s Day.

Sincere thanks on this special day Mom for raising an amazing son who is a great father and husband. Happy Mother’s Day!

You are wonderful mom-in law. Love it when you take sides with me in squabbles with your own kids. Happy Mother’s Day!

Celebrating World’s Happiness Day with my Happiness... The person who brings immense happiness and oodles of love in my life! My mom

Mom you are like a million stars...spreading happiness in my life

I am extremely house-proud...for me Home is where mother is. Happy Mother’s Day!

There is no one who is understanding and can gauge my moods very well...except you. Thank you mummy and here’s wishing you a brilliant Mother’s Day.

Thanks for the wonderful cakes, cookies, memorable stories and all that we love. Happy Mother’s Day granny!

Your parenthood has taught me to be to be a better mom to my kids...Wish you a very happy Mother’s Day.

Reminiscing over all the scolding, nagging and arguments we had...now I realize the good in them. Love you ma...wish you a very fulfilling and happy Mother’s Day.

Happy Mother's Day from your good-looking, smart and brilliant son. You're really lucky.

Thank you Mummy for bringing up your children in a certain way. We wish to pass on the goodness that was given to us. Happy Mother’s Day!

...coming over with kids to share hugs, kisses, smiles and laughter

... Let’s celebrate a very happy Mother’s Day together

Wondering what gift to get you to represent how much you mean to me...coming over with kids to share hugs, kisses, smiles and laughter... Let’s celebrate a very happy Mother’s Day together

Thank you for the learning that our value goes way beyond our physical appearance; Happy Mother’s Day.

Thanks for granting me your magic of cooking; you have always been our greatest joy; happy Mother’s Day.

Motherhood is ‘daunting’ and a tough learning process...we are elated to be blessed with our first grand child...Happy Mother’s Day to my darling daughter

We pray that you thoroughly enjoy your years as a mother.

Happy Mother's Day to the newest mother in the familyWe pray that you thoroughly enjoy your years as a mother.

Happy Mother’s Day new ‘Mommy’... now get ready for enigmatic and elfish smiles, shrills; cries and frolic all day (nights included :)

You know me from day 1 of my life. None of my pains or sadness can stay hidden from you. And surprisingly every time I stuck somewhere, you have a solution for my problem. So blessed to have you as a mom. Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother’s Day... pep up your energy...your little super heroes can turn little monsters any time. Enjoy and Best wishes.

Recalling my fondest memories with you this day...thank you Mom for the warm welcome you extended to me, your daughter-in-law. Happy Mother’s Day.

Happy Mother’s Day to my mother-in-law...you have been a great support system; love you and aspire to be like you.

MOM you are the most precious gift God has blessed me with! I love you lots. Happy Mother's Day!

No barriers ever stopped you from giving your 100% to our home. Happy Mother's Day to mother of our home!

For me, every day is mother's day! It feels so good to be at home.

Your love have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our heart.

Neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.

even if the whole world falls apart.

I love you mother,

so much more than you even know.

Happy Mother's day to you.

I know I always have you to stand by meeven if the whole world falls apart.I love you mother,so much more than you even know.Happy Mother's day to you.

Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in the world.

Being a mother is a tough job but you have managed it really well.Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in the world.

you have always guided me in my life

and ensured that I become a better person.

Wishing you a happy Mother's Day.

Dear mother,you have always guided me in my lifeand ensured that I become a better person.Wishing you a happy Mother's Day.

For wiping away my fears with your warm kisses

for filling my life with rainbow colors,

and fairytales nights.

Thanks Mom for gifting me lifeFor wiping away my fears with your warm kissesfor filling my life with rainbow colors,and fairytales nights.

And that person is "MOM"

Only one person will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.And that person is "MOM"

Love you mom.

Happy Mother's day!!

The warmth of your love, the tenderness of your embrace, the inexhaustible intelligence of yours can never be found anywhere else.Love you mom.Happy Mother's day!!

For me, every day is mother's day! It feels so good to be at home.

Mother, you are my greatest teacher and guide. Your guidance has shown me the way to become a better human. Happy Mother's Day.

Mom, you are the most special person in my life. I will always remain grateful to God for making you a part of my life.

May God give you lots of happiness and joy in life.

Happy Mother's Day.

Mother, you are the greatest gift that God has given me.May God give you lots of happiness and joy in life.Happy Mother's Day.

Thanks for sharing in my joys and sorrows.

Happy Mother's Day.

Mother, thanks for being there whenever I needed you the most.Thanks for sharing in my joys and sorrows.Happy Mother's Day.

Nothing beats your hug. Love you, Mom.

wishing that you may get all in life that you so rightly deserve.

A very happy Mother's Day to you.

Dear Mother,wishing that you may get all in life that you so rightly deserve.A very happy Mother's Day to you.

Mother, I express my gratitude to you for bringing me into this world and for showering your love and care on me. Happy Mother's Day.

Who gave up her dreams,

And precious moments in her life

So that I can pursue mine

Mom,You are exceptional one!

Happy Mother's day to my Mom,Who gave up her dreams,And precious moments in her lifeSo that I can pursue mineMom,You are exceptional one!

Sometimes my partner in crime,

My broken heart healer,

My best problem solver,

My doctor in pain,

My heart and soul.

Mama you are my Angel,Sometimes my partner in crime,My broken heart healer,My best problem solver,My doctor in pain,My heart and soul.

You do it with all your love

You are a special gift from above.

You do the work for many

That too FREE..

You hold everything together

You are strong, brave, beautiful, inspiring..

A lovely and precious creation of GOD.

If I turn word WOW upside down,

it spells MOM.

Whatever you do for all of us,You do it with all your loveYou are a special gift from above.You do the work for manyThat too FREE..You hold everything togetherYou are strong, brave, beautiful, inspiring..A lovely and precious creation of GOD.If I turn word WOW upside down,it spells MOM.

I always want you near me, when I am not feeling good.

Mom you are far more precious than jewels.I always want you near me, when I am not feeling good.

They are actually most important task.

For a Mom, children are not a distraction from a more important task.They are actually most important task.

Where there is mother. There is LOVE.

It's not my first word ..but my favourite.

I love the name "Mom"It's not my first word ..but my favourite.

If you need me

I will always be there for you,

Don't care if am sleeping, angry or having my own problems.

Just remember

I will always be there for you!

just call me

There is nothing more important than this.

Message to my childrenIf you need meI will always be there for you,Don't care if am sleeping, angry or having my own problems.Just rememberI will always be there for you!just call meThere is nothing more important than this.

You have always shared my sorrows and joys. Wish you a very happy Mother's Day

Mother, you have always been there in my good times and bad times.You have always shared my sorrows and joys. Wish you a very happy Mother's Day

wishing you lots of happiness and joy in life.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Dear mother,wishing you lots of happiness and joy in life.Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Wishing you a happy Mother's Day.

Mom, thanking you for all that you do to keep us happy.Wishing you a happy Mother's Day.

Dear mother, you are the most special person in my life. Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day.

Dear Mother, you are my greatest teacher. You have taught me so much. Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Mother, thanks for all that you have given me. A very happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world.

Dear Mom, thanks for being there for me whenever I needed you. You are an angel!

Mom, you are the reason why I am so confident about myself. You have always backed me up whenever I felt low. Thanks for the support Mom.

my first teacher and my guide.

Whatever I am today is because of you.

Happy Mother's Day.

Mom, you are my best friend,my first teacher and my guide.Whatever I am today is because of you.Happy Mother's Day.

who works 24x7 to make her family happy.

Love you mom.

A very happy Mother's Day to the momwho works 24x7 to make her family happy.Love you mom.

I know your love for me is beyond words.

I promise I will be the person you want me to be.

Mom I'm grateful to you for everything you have done for me.I know your love for me is beyond words.I promise I will be the person you want me to be.

You are my Hero!

Mom, I want to thank you for bringing me into this beautiful world and making everything so smooth.You are my Hero!

Dear Mom, I feel blessed to be your kid.

Mom, I am a part of you, and I promise I will never let you down.

The tales you told and your eloquent bedtime storytelling brings an ear-to-ear smile, even after decades. Love you.

You have shown a lot of patience in bringing me up.

Happy Mother's Day to the world's best mother.

Thank you mom for this wonderful life that you have given me.You have shown a lot of patience in bringing me up.Happy Mother's Day to the world's best mother.

I express my gratitude for all that you have done for me.

You have really worked hard in raising me.

You are the best mom in the world.

Mother,I express my gratitude for all that you have done for me.You have really worked hard in raising me.You are the best mom in the world.

Mothers are beautiful and thoughtful and full of life. Thank you for being the perfect mother.

In everything you do,

you always do or consider what's best for your family.

Thank you for your selfless love.

Happy mother's day!

Mom you are my biggest blessing that God gave meIn everything you do,you always do or consider what's best for your family.Thank you for your selfless love.Happy mother's day!

Mother's devotion is unique

Mother's care is inimitable

Mothers are irreplaceable

And no one can ever replace you in my heart

For you are the best Mom

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's love is incomparableMother's devotion is uniqueMother's care is inimitableMothers are irreplaceableAnd no one can ever replace you in my heartFor you are the best MomHappy Mother's Day!

Mother's love is something we keep locked deep in our hearts, ways knowing it will be there to comfort us... Happy Mother's Day

to all the Mothers out there whether you are a

past, present or soon to be Moms.

May your day be filled with love,

joy and laughter.

Happy Mother's Dayto all the Mothers out there whether you are apast, present or soon to be Moms.May your day be filled with love,joy and laughter.

You are the most amazing woman in this world.

You are my idol, my world

I just want to tell you how much you mean to me.

I love you mom!

You are not only my Mom, but my Best friend, comforter, adviserYou are the most amazing woman in this world.You are my idol, my worldI just want to tell you how much you mean to me.I love you mom!

Your love is so divine

Your embrace is so heavenly,

Your lullabies are sweet symphonies,

Your touch is as gentle as the summer breeze.

I love you mom!

Like the bright sunshine,Your love is so divineYour embrace is so heavenly,Your lullabies are sweet symphonies,Your touch is as gentle as the summer breeze.I love you mom!

To one who bears

the sweetest name,

and adds luster to the same,

long life to her.

For there's no other,

who takes the place

of my dear mother.

My Dear MotherTo one who bearsthe sweetest name,and adds luster to the same,long life to her.For there's no other,who takes the placeof my dear mother.

Your tender loving touch

Your caring ways.

I am missing them all

Mom, I hope you were here

Happy Mother's Day!

Your soft voice,Your tender loving touchYour caring ways.I am missing them allMom, I hope you were hereHappy Mother's Day!

still I can feel the warmth of your love.

I'd imagine your loving hugs when I feel sad and lonely.

I wish I'm there to tell you personally how thankful I am

that you are my Mom

I must say that I'm a proud daughter to have you in my life.

Happy mother's day, with love.

Even though I'm miles apart,still I can feel the warmth of your love.I'd imagine your loving hugs when I feel sad and lonely.I wish I'm there to tell you personally how thankful I amthat you are my MomI must say that I'm a proud daughter to have you in my life.Happy mother's day, with love.

He gave me the best Mom in the world

Happy Mother's Day!

I will always be thankful to God for most precious blessing in the form of MomHe gave me the best Mom in the worldHappy Mother's Day!

The smile and the tenderness of your love

shine amidst the darkest and brightest hours

You are our bright shining star.

Every time you are around

We feel safe and sound.

Happy mothers’ day, to the sweetest Mom.

The warmth of Moms are the light of our homes.The smile and the tenderness of your loveshine amidst the darkest and brightest hoursYou are our bright shining star.Every time you are aroundWe feel safe and sound.Happy mothers’ day, to the sweetest Mom.

I may not always say or show it but in my heart,

I really do.

Happy mothers' day!

I love you, MomI may not always say or show it but in my heart,I really do.Happy mothers' day!

Mom you have filled my life.. with the aroma of your love I feel so blessed to have you I love you Happy Mother's Day

You have given me life you have shown me right from wrong you love is so pure and unconditional I am so lucky to have you in my life wishing you a Happy Mother's Day

The purest and truest meaning of the world unconditional can only be found in a mother's Love

May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day Have a wonderful Mother's Day

Mother you cared for me, when I was small. You did your best and give me your all now that I am grown this is forever true, dearest mother, I Love You

The warmth of a mother's hug is felt even when she is not there. Happy Mother's Day.

Mothers know it the best. Happy Mother's Day.

Your love is like the soft breeze of spring Spreading all around of your arms around me gives me strength to carry on Wishing you a... Happy Mother's Day

I feel so safe in this world because I already know that no matter what, you will always be their for me to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. Happy Mother's Day

No matter what we go through and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end she’ll always be there for me. I love my Mom

God wanted to make a person full of love , so he made a MOTHER ,a person full of support and care.

I have a great mom and I love her

Mom truly are the most selfless beings on the planet. Love you Mom!

If your mother was your confidante in your growing up years, you can take anything head on and win. Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's recipes and favorite dishes are always missed the most. Happy Mother's Day.

Your wisdom was so alive, at times difficult, but always uncompromising. Happy Mother's Day.

There is no velvet as soft as a mother's lap , no path as flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

If I had a flower for each time I thought of my mother, I could walk in my garden forever.

Happy Mother's Day!

You are the most precious blessing God has given me I will always be thankful for He gave me the best Mom in the worldHappy Mother's Day!

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug, you are a true MOTHER.

Your heart understood me when I needed a friend and gave me wings to fly.

Happy mothers' day!

Motherhood is the toughest job in the world. Her job has no holidays or day offs yet she doesn't grumble a thing about it. Her profession portrays unconditional love, selflessness and sacrifice. Therefore, I want you to relax and enjoy this day Even though a single day is not enough to honor you as our mom.Happy mothers' day!

Someone wiped away a tear

Held me close and loved me,

Thank you, Mother dear.

Once upon a memorySomeone wiped away a tearHeld me close and loved me,Thank you, Mother dear.

Happy Mothers Day!!

The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHERHappy Mothers Day!!

Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.

May your Mother's Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.

Beautiful Wishes for Mother

There's never been a minute I wasn't glad you were my Mom.

If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.

Dear mom, our House is a Home, only because of You. I love you.

My relationship with my mother has no give and take, and there is nothing about our bond that is fake. I love you mom.

Thank You Wishes for Mothers

For your infinite love, I am always grateful, mom.

Thank you, mom, for everything and I hope someday that I am at least half the person you are.

Thank you, mom, for always being here for me to love me and care for me when I felt like no one else did. No one can ever take your place ever.

Thank You are the two words I want to use to show gratitude for the two words you have given me - Perfect Life. Thanks mom.

First Mother's Day Wishes

This is your first Mother's Day and it will be special, no doubt. You will enjoy a new feeling and that love you feel for baby you will never be without! Happy First Mother's Day!

I hope that this first Mother's Day brings many sweet moments for you and your new baby. Happy Mother's Day

Wishing you a Mother's Day that's full of marvelous! Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day Wishes For Aunt

May the blessing of God fill your Mother's Day and your life every day! Happy Mother's Day To A Beautiful Aunt!

You are one of the most genuine people that I know. That's what makes you more special than you know! Happy Mother's Day To You, Dear Aunt!

I am so grateful to have you in my life my aunt, my confidante, my friend! Happy Mother's Day!

We love you, Auntie! You're a perfect part of our lives and our family! Happy Mother's Day!

You can't even imagine how much you are loved. It's SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Happy Mother's Day, Aunt!

Many greetings for Mother's Day dear aunt, I know I can always count on you because you want the best for me, spend a great day.

Funny Mother's Day Wishes

My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.

It is never easy being a mother.If it were easy, fathers would do it.

A mother who is really a mother is never free.

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.

Inspirational Mother's Day Wishes

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.

That best academy, a mother's knee.

Anyone who doesn't miss the past never had a mother.

No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.

Mother's Day Wishes In Hindi

papa puchte hai ki kitna kamaya?

wife puchti hai kitna bachaya?

beta puchega kya laya?

lekin maa hi puchegi beta kuch khaya ?

Din bhar kaam ke baadpapa puchte hai ki kitna kamaya?wife puchti hai kitna bachaya?beta puchega kya laya?lekin maa hi puchegi beta kuch khaya ?

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply