Contact Form

 

FA Cup final LIVE: What time does Manchester United vs Chelsea start, which TV channel is it on, latest updates


Mourinho has revealed that Lukaku has 'told' him that he's only prepared to be on the bench today. Guess how happy he is about it?

"He made a decision not ready to start, maybe to give us a little help. One thing is to start a match and play 90 minutes and another thing to be on the bench and that's what he told us he is ready to do.

"I don't want to speak about [Rashford] that way, it's not fair. It's not my philosophy to put responsibility on this player, we play as a team and Marcus is just one of them.

"It's better than lose of course, but it's not fair if I analyse my players and what they did over the season by one result. Can we win? Let's try everything."


Mourinho has revealed that Lukaku has 'told' him that he's only prepared to be on the bench today. Guess how happy he is about it?

"He made a decision not ready to start, maybe to give us a little help. One thing is to start a match and play 90 minutes and another thing to be on the bench and that's what he told us he is ready to do.

"I don't want to speak about [Rashford] that way, it's not fair. It's not my philosophy to put responsibility on this player, we play as a team and Marcus is just one of them.

"It's better than lose of course, but it's not fair if I analyse my players and what they did over the season by one result. Can we win? Let's try everything."


Fascinating from Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho has revealed some absolutely fascinating things in a feature interview with Football Focus on BBC Sport.

This is a longer than normal read but my word it is certainly worth it.

On being the best behaved manager this season: "A few months ago I was joking I deserve the award for getting the best manager on the touchline, I was not joking. I was sent off once. No problems with my comments before or after my matches.

"My mood and behaviour, representing Manchester United I had to be an example. The way you behave has no relation with the passion and the ambition, it's just the way you control your emotions."

On what he would do as a job if he was not a football manager: "It's my nature and I think if i was not a successful manager I would be a successful something, a successful PE teacher, I don't know.

"Always the person with the drive, that nature. Probably the colour of my hair doesn't tell the truth, many people think i am much older than i am because I arrive in high level football early. They think I am 66, I am 56.

On the perfect Jose Mourinho team: "The Jose Mourinho team doesn't exist, the perfect Jose Mourinho team cannot exist. The Jose Mourinho team is perfection and there is no perfection. Even when I have amazing football teams and after winning trebles, I never have the perfect team, I always look for better.

Here I am far from having a Jose Mourinho team. Teams that are ready to attack titles than Manchester United was when I arrived. I'm really happy with what I'm given.

On how his side can win the Premier League title next season: "Manchester City needs to do less points, it's not possible for my team to do 101 point.s They need to do less points and we need to improve. I don't want to do id Manchester United and Manchester City, four other clubs they have the same ambitions as we have."

"Pep did 100 points, I did 100 points in Spain. 126 goals in La Liga, to be champion on the second season, I was in the first season. To win two titles in the second season, I did in the first season. In life when you repeat, and you repeat, and you have an agenda, people think it's true.

On his time in Manchester: "I live in fantastic conditions, don't feel sorry for me. The training ground is like home for me. Like any city I work before I don't get the best from the cities because my life is football."


What term do you want to search? Search with google

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply