Contact Form

 

Amy Schumer included this rude confession in her wedding vows


Amy Schumer included something blue in her surprise wedding to chef Chris Fischer.

During the couple’s vows at the private Feb. 13 ceremony in Malibu, the comedian and “Trainwreck” star revealed on the Sirius XM show “You Up with Nikki Glaser” that her vows included a promise about oral sex, People reported.

Amy Schumer made a special vow on her wedding day. (amyschumer via Instagram)

Schumer, 36, assured Fischer, 37, that she would “keep going down on you, even though everyone tells me I won’t.”

Her vows, which she said she hastily and tearfully wrote in 20 minutes, included a G-rated appreciation, noted Refinery29. “You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel loved, you make me food.”

Amy Schumer secretly marries chef Chris Fischer

Celebrity bling and engagement rings

Schumer’s unique take on tying the knot preceded the vow exchange before such stars as Larry David, Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Lawrence and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Schumer only confirmed her relationship with the James Beard Award winner on Instagram three days before the nuptials with a photo of them kissing each other at Ellen DeGeneres’ 60th birthday party.

Sign up for BREAKING NEWS Emails privacy policy Thanks for subscribing!


What else would you expect? Amy Schumer may be a wife now, but contrary to what many people think, she won’t be slacking in the bedroom anytime soon — and she made that a promise at her wedding.

The 36-year-old actress dished on her raunchy self-written vows to husband Chris Fischer during a SiriusXM interview with pal Nikki Glaser on Monday, February 26.

“In my vows I go, ‘But I promise I’ll keep going down on you, even though everyone tells me I won’t,’” the outspoken comedian said. “And his were like, heckling me too. He was like, ‘The other day I lost a tennis match and you called me a fucking loser.’ It was all like, awful shit.”

The 33-year-old host — who was in attendance at the surprise nuptials — also recalled: “You go, ‘You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel loved, you make me food.’”

Schumer also revealed that her X-rated vows only took 20 minutes to write, and according to her, she teased that they “sucked.”

As previously reported, Us Weekly exclusively revealed that Schumer tied the knot with the 37-year-old chef at a rented house in Malibu on February 13, just three months after they went public with their romance. Though the intimate ceremony was “thrown together last minute,” as one source told Us, it included a star-studded guest list. Jennifer Lawrence, David Spade, Jake Gyllenhaal and Jennifer Aniston were all in attendance.

Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!


Amy Schumer wed her boyfriend Chris Fischer earlier this month after just a few months of going out.

The pair were wed in an intimate ceremony surrounded by their closest family and friends but that didn’t mean that Amy turned off her cheeky wit.

The pair wrote their own vows and in true Amy fashion, she came out with something that would have our mothers clutching at their pearls!

Yup A post shared by @ amyschumer on Feb 15, 2018 at 8:53am PST

She admitted that in her vows she promised to ‘keep going down on [Chris], even though everyone tells me I won’t’ during a visit to pal Nikki Glaser’s SiriusXM show on Monday.

Steady on there, Amy! Your parents are in the congregation!

While, the joke of course got a lot of laughs, she admitted that she thought her vows ‘sucked’ in comparison to her new husband.

@robandlindsayweddings A post shared by @ amyschumer on Feb 15, 2018 at 10:53am PST

‘I thought mine were good,’ Amy revealed.

‘I wrote mine in like, 20 minutes. I was crying when I wrote them, but his blew me out of the water so hard.’

However, Nikki wasn’t going to let her friends put her down, saying, ‘I remember a joke from yours. You go, “You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel loved, you make me food.”‘

And it wasn’t just Amy who was making NSFW comments during the marriage ceremony.

She explained that Chris’ quips were just as barbed, saying: ‘…His were like, heckling me too. He was like, “The other day I lost a tennis match and you called me a f–king loser.” It was all like, awful sh**.’

Clearly, they’re made for each other!

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply