Contact Form

 

Camila Cabello Just Opened Up About Why She Left Fifth Harmony


Camila Cabello arrives at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards at Madison Square Garden on Jan. 28, 2018 in New York City.

Camila Cabello kept it real on the Grammys red carpet, where she momentarily excused herself from an interview with Ryan Seacrest so she could fix her "boob squish."

The "Havana" singer was dressed to impress in a body-skimming strapless red gown, but with cameras capturing her from all angles, she apparently (and understandably) wanted to make sure she looked flawless.

"there should be a word for the 'boob squish,'" she commented on Twitter, where she shamelessly shared a red carpet video of herself adjusting her boobs. "small boobed girls will understand."

"Hold on, I have to squeeze my boobs," she said in the middle of answering a question about her new album. Check out the clip below.

there should be a word for the “boob squish” small boobed girls will understand pic.twitter.com/hLXlMn5HB1 — camila (@Camila_Cabello) January 29, 2018


Camila Cabello Reveals Why Ed Sheeran Collab Isn't on Album, Talks Hanging Out With Taylor Swift

Camila Cabello chatted with Billboard’s Chelsea Briggs on the red carpet at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala on Saturday (Jan. 27), discussing her chart successes, her unreleased Ed Sheeran collaboration and hanging out with Taylor Swift in Miami.

Speaking of simultaneously being No. 1 on both the Hot 100 chart with “Havana” and the Billboard 200 chart with her debut album, the former Fifth Harmony says, “It’s a lot going on right now. I just cried, and I think I cry like three times a day now. Oh god, I think I’m crying! It’s just amazing …mI’m really overwhelmed.”

Asked which song on her LP is the most vulnerable, she names “Real Friends,” explaining “that’s not something that’s easy to admit, is to be like ‘I’m lonely,’ because I feel like when you post on social media … everybody just posts like the highlight reel from their lives and unless you have a finsta [fake Instagram], people don’t really broadcast that part, which is like, I’m lonely, I’m afraid … and that’s what’s so great about music, and that’s something that you’ll never see from me in the public side, you’ll only hear in my music.”

Cabello also reveals why her collaboration with Sheeran didn’t end up appearing on her album, adding that it was “really hard” to tell him. “It’s like one of those weird things because I love him so much and he’s been one of my musical heroes and he knows that," she shares, "so I felt kinda weird ... but at the end it just didn’t fit sonically with the album, even though it’s such a great song, it just felt like the only one that felt like it was on another kind of album."

“But I definitely wanna do something with him again. I definitely think that’s gonna happen. I mean, I don’t know if it’s gonna happen from his side, but I’m gonna trick him,” Cabello jokes.

The singer also talks about hanging out with Swift, who was in Miami filming the music video for her song “End Game.” “I love her. She’s amazing,” says Cabello. “I love her, and I love that song. I brought her Cuban food … and we just ate a lot. It was great.”

Watch the full video above to hear more from Camila Cabello, and to see her do the robot.


“But once I was old enough to experience my first kiss, or the first time that I went on a date, I began writing songs about it, and I didn’t want to give them away to anybody else because they were about me."

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply