Contact Form

 

New Year 2018: Tejasswi Prakash, Vatsal Sheth, Other TV Celebs Share Resolution And Plans


The curtains are coming down on 2017 and soon we'll all have an all new year in 2018. With the year ending it's hard not to evaluate the year gone by and plan your moves for the upcoming one. The new year brings with it the hope for a new beginning, some new possibilities, and many new dreams to fulfill. The new year also brings the chance for people to try out new things and set better personal goals for oneself. Every year millions of people list down their aspirations, aims and targets for themselves and promise to fulfill them in the new year. These are popularly known as new year's resolutions and help one to achieve goals they have set for themselves. While many people are successful in reaching their aim, many find it hard to keep up with their own plans. Whether it's health, relationships or personal finance, keeping a new year's resolution going let alone achieving it can be quite hard. However, it's not impossible to accomplish what you set out for yourself. Hard as it may be, new year's resolutions can help improve one's life and fulfilling them can bring one a sense of triumph. All it'll take is a little bit of your time and some will power, and soon you'll have exactly what you set out to accomplish. The trick is set small targets and let the achievement stir you to work on bigger and more time consuming resolutions. And remember, don't be hard on yourself if you slip up. All you have to do is get back up and try again.So, we've rounded up some new year's resolutions most people list for themselves. See if you would like to choose one for yourself.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

What's your New Year's resolution? Tell us using the comments section below.Click for more trending news


Happy New Year 2018: (Photo Credit: Istock)

As you turn the leaf for another new chapter in your life, a promising new year awaits you. Another 365 days of hidden opportunities that you would be exploring as you go along the new year 2018. This is a time to embrace the gift of life, to show gratitude towards your dear ones - your friends, family, colleagues, neighbours and relatives for being there for you, to make new year resolutions and check the boxes as you embark on the new year's journey. To help you thank your loved ones for being an indispensable part of your life, here are some thoughtful new year messages and wishes that you can send on the New Year's eve and express what they mean to you:1. You made the year 2017 so wonderful for me. You made me smile, laugh, cry out the tears of joy! I realised I wasn't this happy ever. I cannot thank you enough for bringing so much cheer into my life. Let's make the new year 2018 even happier. Wish you a very happy new year, my love.

2. My fondness for you grew even stronger this year. I love the way you confide in me and express your feelings so easily. My only wish for you in the new year is, just stay the same, dear. You are a rare find. Happy New Year!

3. Minutes turn into hours but you conversations never end. Here's to another 365 days on non-stop chatter! Wish you a very happy new year, my friend.

Happy New Year 2018: (Photo Credit: Istock) 5. You bubble up wisdom every time you talk. I am enchanted and wonder how you manage to do it every single time. You, my friend, are flawless and perfect! I wish I could be half as wise as you this new year. Keep spreading the light and I'll continue to crack you up with my wisecracks. Happy And Wise New Year To Us!

4. If craziness had another name, it would be yours! Your craziness is communicable and you smile - infectious! I have been able to hold both up this year, and hope to do the same in the new year too! Here's to another crazy 365 days together! Happy New Year.

6. It's wonderful to see you grow into this affectionate, giving and loving person. You inspire me every day to become more humble and kind. I am proud of you and grateful that you are in my life. Happy new year to you, stay blessed.

7. We might be living zones apart, but I must tell you, you live in my heart. I pray for your well-being every day and wish you succeed in every challenge life throws at you. I realised, distance does make the heart grow fonder. You might be far, but you are always near. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2018: (Photo Credit: Istock) 8. How do you manage to take on life with such grace and ease? The smile on your face is the purest I have ever seen and I must say, I am hooked. Excited to spend another new year with you. Accept hearty new year wishes from my side.

9. My new year message to you is "You Are A Distraction." Just stop being so cute in this new year, will you? Happy new year, cutiepie!

10. I know it has been a rough year for you, but I am so proud that you handled it strongly. Just remember, I am always by your side, come what may. Here's wishing you an awesome new year ahead. Hugs.




Highlights Tejasswi Prakash will spend New Year's eve with her family Vatsal will party outside the city with his wife Ishita Delnaz has resolved to 'work harder professionally'

Be it about getting fitter or travelling more - television personalities like Delnaaz Irani, Tejasswi Prakash and Vatsal Sheth have resolved to make their New Year better. Here are their plans:I don't believe in resolutions because I've been promising myself that I will lose weight and I've been the same for years. So now I have changed my approach - it's all about loving yourself the way you are and also working harder professionally.: I have always spent New Year's Eve with my family where we sit together and goof around till 12 a.m. to wish each other a Happy New Year. My New Year resolution for 2018 is to have more faith in God's plan for me and continue doing great work.This New Year's Eve is very special as Ishita Dutta and I got married few weeks ago. We would be visiting a friend's farmhouse in Karjat, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I don't believe in New Year resolutions as most of the people even forget them once the party is over. I truly feel that if you want to bring a change or correct something, one doesn't need to wait for the new year... Simply do it then and there itself. The right time is now.It has been a great year in regards to work where I got to enact a very different role in the show "Ek Deewaana Tha" and I am humbled with all the love and affection showered by my fans. My New Year resolution for 2018 is to listen more and speak less.I want to work harder and fulfill all my duties as a husband, father and a son. My New Year resolution would be 'Haste Raho and Hasate Raho (Keep laughing and spread laughter)'. In 2018, I want to continue what I am doing as an actor and I think I am doing a fantastic job.My resolution for the New Year will be to exercise every day. Each one of us needs to take the resolution of spreading joy. There can never be enough laughter or smiles in the world.My 2018 resolution will be to control my craving for sweets.


The celebration of New Year dates back centuries. Perhaps the first known instance of celebrating the advent of a new year was instituted in 2000 BC in Mesopotamia. Today, in many countries, New Year's Day, also called New Year's or New Year, is observed on January 1, which is the first day of the year on the modern Gregorian as well as the Julian calendar. New Year's has become probably the most widely-celebrated holiday worldwide. It is brought in at the stroke of midnight on December 31 in different time zones, often with fireworks and parties. December 31, known as New Year's Eve, is celebrated with much pomp and fervor. New Year celebrations differ across countries and cultures, but some things remain the same. Most people celebrate the beginning of a new year by calling up family and friends, mending quarrels, setting goals for self-betterment and donating to charity. It is a significant holiday as many consider it the start of not just a new year but also an opportunity to start on a clean slate. The New Year brings with it new hopes, new possibilities and new dreams - and is therefore a happy occasion that is brought in with parties, get-togethers and joyous celebrations. People set goals, known as new year resolutions, in order to achieve targets they have set for themselves. The year gone by is also remembered with TV programmes, year-end listicles, reviews and wrap-ups. As you bring 2017 to a close, here are some new year greetings, messages and images you can send you to your friends and family to wish them health, wealth and prosperity in 2018:You can find more New Year's greetings and messages here In some cultures, New Year's Day has a religious or spiritual significance. It is now celebrated around the time of the winter solstice, where the days begin to lengthen again. New Year's therefore represents a time for rebirth - of moving ahead and forgetting the past.In Ecuador, in fact, people make straw dummies and burn them to signify getting rid of the past.In India, New Year's Day has several variations depending on the region and is based on the Hindu calendar.Each year, around the globe, New Year's Day is celebrated with great fervor and merrymaking. A new year marks a new beginning. You can celebrate the beginning of 2018 by setting goals for yourself, making resolutions for self-betterment, spending time with your family and giving back to society.Here are some popular New Year resolution ideas you can try to follow in 2018 for self-enrichment.We wish you and your loved ones a very happy New Year 2018!Click for more trending news

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply