Contact Form

 

CBB: Dan Osborne breaks down in tears as he says he 'misses' his kids and Jacqueline Jossa


Former TOWIE star Dan Osborne broke down in tears on Sunday night's episode of Celebrity Big Brother as he discussed missing his children and mending his relationship with wife Jacqueline Jossa.

The 27-year-old welcomed his third child Mia in June with his soap star other half, who he split from in April, and confessed that he hopes he made his family proud while in the Channel 5 compound for the past four weeks.

Speaking in the diary room in nothing but a towel, he shared: 'I just want to make my family proud. My mum, my wife and my kids, I just want to make them proud.'

Upset: Former TOWIE star Dan Osborne broke down in tears on Sunday night's episode of Celebrity Big Brother as he discussed missing his children and mending his relationship with wife Jacqueline Jossa

Discussing his relationship with former EastEnders actress Jacqueline, he added: 'We weren't amazing beforehand... but it has made me realise my wrongs.

'...I want her to be excited to see me after being away for four weeks. I just want them [children] to be excited.

Overcome with emotion as he reflected on his journey, the reality star couldn't help but get teary-eyed as he discussed how much he missed his children - daughters Ella and Mia with his wife, and son Teddy from a previous relationship.

'My children are absolutely everything to me and the thought of them being proud of me is the scariest thing in the world,' he said. 'I just want to my best for them and the best by them.

Romance: The 27-year-old welcomed his third child Mia in June with his soap star other half, who he split from in April, and confessed that he hopes he made his family proud while in the Channel 5 compound for the past four weeks

Emotion: Overcome with emotion as he reflected on his journey, the reality star couldn't help but get teary-eyed as he discussed how much he missed his children - daughters Ella and Mia with his wife, and son Teddy from a previous relationship

Wiping the tears off his face, he continued: 'Probably made myself look like an idiot and cry my eyes out for an hour.

'I just miss them so bad and I try and hide it everyday. I try to hold it in but I miss my children so bad.'

At the beginning of the episode, Dan reflected on his excitement to be reunited with his family once again.

'Two more sleeps until I see my babies,' he said. 'I don't care what time I get home I'm waking them up.'

Tension: Meanwhile tensions reached fever pitch between Gabby Allen and Dan when their ferocious fighting brought the Love Island star to tears

'Miserable': The pair, who have long denied having a fling, began a war of words in the Borehamwood bungalow's communal living space after former TOWIE star Dan branded Gabby as 'miserable'

Meanwhile tensions reached fever pitch between Gabby Allen and Dan when their ferocious fighting brought the Love Island star to tears.

The pair, who have long denied having a fling, began a war of words in the Borehamwood bungalow's communal living space after former TOWIE star Dan branded Gabby as 'miserable'.

Urging her to 'cheer up', Dan set Gabby off as she lambasted the reality star for 'mugging her off' infront of their housemates after playful name-calling turned nasty.

She said: 'Don't you think I'm so predictable?' to which he answered with a smile: 'No you're just a horrible b***h.'

Getting nasty: Urging her to 'cheer up', Dan set Gabby off as she lambasted the reality star for 'mugging her off' infront of their housemates after playful name-calling turned nasty

In the beginning: She said: 'Don't you think I'm so predictable?' to which he answered with a smile: 'No you're just a horrible b***h'

After throwing a pillow at each other, the fight escalated quickly when Dan referred to her 'immaturity' and began calling her 'miserable'.

After storming off, Gabby then confronted Dan in the bedroom surrounded by their housemates: 'So Dan, why do you always tell me to cheer up?'

Defending himself, he said: 'I said it once out there.' But that wasn't enough for Gabby, who continued to question his motives.

She added: 'No you said it a few times, and now you’ve made it into a thing. You try and mug me off and say I’m not happy.'

'Cheer up': After storming off, Gabby then confronted Dan in the bedroom surrounded by their housemates: 'So Dan, why do you always tell me to cheer up?'

Not happy: Defending himself, he said: 'I said it once out there.' But that wasn't enough for Gabby, who continued to question his motives

Defiantly firing back, Dan shared: 'If I didn’t think you were a happy person I wouldn’t be spending all my time with you. So stop moaning, stop snapping at me because you know you can.'

Unhappy with his comments, the Love Island star continued to moan about his 'banter' and said 'It makes me feel s***'.

'It’s what friends do when friends have a laugh,' Dan said. 'Clearly we are not as much friends as I thought we were because if I said that to my friends they wouldn’t take offence, they’d laugh and we’d banter about it. Instead you go off on one.'

Fellow housemate, Nick Leeson then tried to intervene to quell the tensions: 'It’s pure brother/sister relationship.'

Not friendly: Unhappy with his comments, the Love Island star continued to moan about his 'banter' and said 'It makes me feel s***'

Trying to quell tensions: Fellow housemate, Nick Leeson then tried to intervene to quell the tensions: 'It’s pure brother/sister relationship'

Yet, Dan laughed and insisted: 'She ain’t my sister! Two more nights and I can pass the brotherhood banter back to your brother.'

Proving to be still sensitive over the name calling, Gabby stormed off shouting expletives at the dad-of-three: 'You’re such a f*****g smarta**e.'

Sally Morgan then entered the bedroom bewildered after Gabby ran past her in tears and suggested the former TOWIE star go after her.

She said: 'What happened she's in tears? Come have a cuddle because she's crying.'

Trouble: Proving to be still sensitive over the name calling, Gabby stormed off shouting expletives at the dad-of-three: 'You’re such a f*****g smarta**e.' Sally Morgan then entered the bedroom bewildered after Gabby ran past her in tears and suggested the former TOWIE star go after her

Friends again: Following the silent treatment, Gabby and Dan later made up in the bedroom thanks to Kirstie's mediation and left them hugging out their argument on the bed

To which, he replied: 'She's still in character.' And left Kirsty Alley saying: 'Go cuddle her and hump her leg.'

Following the silent treatment, Gabby and Dan later made up in the bedroom thanks to Kirstie's mediation and left them hugging out their argument on the bed.

Leaving the room, the Cheers actress said: 'I leave you alone to cuddle in case you want to turn it into humping.'

Comments: Leaving the room, the Cheers actress said: 'I leave you alone to cuddle in case you want to turn it into humping'

He recently slammed Roxanne Pallett as 'cold and calculated' despite flirting up a storm with the actress during their time in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Meanwhile, former housemate Ben Jardine revealed he has his sights set on Gabby as the former housemate made a return to the famous compound to host a cheeky quiz.

The former Married at First Sight star, 36, appear via video link to front the challenge and it seems the millionaire is as big a flirt as ever during Sunday's challenge.

Not shy! Ben Jardine revealed he has set his sights on Gabby as the former housemate makes a cheeky return to the Celebrity Big Brother house to host a quiz during Sunday night's show

'Which one would Benny Boy like to take out on a date when she gets out?' he asked as the housemates, split into a boys team and girls team, confer and write their answers on a chalkboard.

Dan Osborne instantly whispered, 'Gabby,' with teammates Ryan Thomas and Nick Leeson.

'Who's worthy of Benny Boy taking them out on a date? Ladies first...' Ben then asked.

Sally Morgan then revealed the girls had chosen Kirstie Alley, but the property developer quickly shut them down and said: 'Breaks my heart...'

Red-faced: Gabby was left blushing when Ben revealed he is hoping to take her out on a date when she leaves the house

He's back! Ben appeared via video link to front the challenge and it seemed the millionaire is as big a flirt as ever

The boys then told the host: 'We went for Gabby.'

'Yes! Well obviously the boys know what I'm looking at,' Ben enthused. 'Well I'm a single man, I'd love to take Gabbadini out on a date when she gets out.

'She knows she's got a bit about her right and that's all I'm saying. We're going out when you get out of here. But Kirstie, don't you worry about that, I'll be getting to you.'

Onto a winner! When Ben asked the housemates to guess who he wanted to take out on a date, Dan instantly guessed Gabby

Unanimous: Dan's teammates Nick Leeson and Ryan Thomas also agreed that Ben would pick Gabby

Ben's romantic admission comes after he revealed he had turned his back on Roxanne Pallett, despite sparks flying between the pair during their time in the house.

The ex Emmerdale star walked off the show after accusing Ryan of 'punching' her, later labelling him a 'woman beater' and telling show-makers she didn't feel safe staying in the house if Ryan was still an occupant.

However, footage showing the alleged incident showed that the ex Coronation Street star had barely touched the actress, sparking thousands of Ofcom complaints.

Try again! Sally Morgan then revealed the girls have chosen Kirstie Alley, but the property developer quickly shut them down, and said: 'Breaks my heart...'

Speaking to The Sun, the Married At First Sight star, 36, said: 'Roxanne made a beeline for me. It was an instant connection. She was like my shadow.

'After what she's done, I'm broken hearted. I don't want to see her again because of all this. But I want to know who the real Roxy is.'

He added: 'I went through the mill with that Roxanne. I'm upset and devastated by everything.'


Dan Osborne tears up over Jacqueline Jossa on Celebrity Big Brother (Picture: Channel 5)

Dan Osborne and Jacqueline Jossa hit a rough patch in their marriage, just weeks before he headed on to Celebrity Big Brother.

And the 27-year-old broke down in tears as he spoke about their relationship, admitting he has ‘realised his wrongs’ while in the Channel 5 house.

Heading to the diary room ahead of the final, on 10 September, the dad-of-three explained he just wanted to make his family proud.

Dan hopes Jacqueline was ‘excited to see him’ (Picture: Channel 5)

‘I just want to make my family proud, I want to make my children proud, that’s the main thing,’ he said.

‘I want to make my mum, my brothers, my wife, my friends, everyone, all of my family and friends, I want to just make them proud.’

Speaking about Jacqueline, he continued: ‘Of course, [my wife], I don’t want her thinking bad or anything…

Advertisement

Advertisement

‘We weren’t amazing before here, and it’s being in here that’s made me realise my wrongs and made me appreciate what I have, to be honest.

‘I want her to be excited to see me, not dreading seeing me or… After nearly four weeks of being away from home, I just want them all to be excited to see me rather than anything else.

Jacqueline and Dan recently welcomed their second child together (Picture: Rex)

‘My children are absolutely everything to me, and the thought of them not being proud of me is the scariest thing in the world,’ he continued, becoming visibly emotional.

After pulling himself together, Dan added: ‘I just want to do my best for them and by them.

‘I miss them so bad! I try and hide it every day, I try and hold it in. I miss my children so bad!’

However, he vowed he would be making the most of his last day in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Dan’s words came after he took part in an awkward task, in which former housemates returned to cause drama – with pre-recorded videos being played into the house.

Gabby and Dan have been getting close on CBB (Picture: Channel 5)

What else is new?

However, he was left annoyed when Jermaine Pennant made a dig about his friendship with Gabby Allen – who he was accused of having an affair with earlier this year.

Speaking about the Love Island star’s time on CBB so far, model Chloe Ayling told Rylan Clark-Neal: ‘She’s in the final, you’re here, you’ve made it but we’ve only seen you cry.’

Advertisement

Advertisement

The former footballer continued: ‘I agree. I think Gabby needs to come off the bench… ‘If Dan… you know, backs off the man marking, maybe it’ll give Gabby a bit of space and let her flaunt her stuff.’

Seriously awkward.

While Dan and Jac haven’t officially reconciled, the EastEnders actress recently revealed they were ‘getting on really well’ following the birth of their baby daughter Mia, earlier this year.

However, she also revealed that the ‘timing’ for his CBB appearance wasn’t ideal.

Speaking to OK! Magazine, the mum-of-two admitted: The timing wasn’t great for us but I told him that if he felt like it was something he needed to do then I’d support him wholeheartedly.

Advertisement

‘We’re not officially back together but he’s living with us so we spend every day together, and we’re getting on really well.

‘It’s hard for me to discuss my relationship when we haven’t had a chance to talk about it properly.’

Jacqueline later gave a heartfelt plea for fans to vote for Dan to win, telling her Instagram followers he ‘deserved’ it.

The Celebrity Big Brother airs on Monday, 10 September, at 9pm, on Channel 5.

Got a story? If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you.

MORE: Celebrity Big Brother’s Ryan Thomas wells up as Ben Jardine praises him for ‘his grace’ after Roxanne Pallett punch claims

MORE: Celebrity Big Brother viewers slate Sally Morgan as housemates turn on Hardeep over ‘turban’ row


Celebrity Big Brother viewers previously branded Dan Osborne ‘disrespectful’ for getting close to Gabby Allen in the house, while wife Jacqueline Jossa watched on from home.

And it seems tensions between the pair could be heightened, ahead of tomorrow night’s final.

During a task, former housemate Jermaine Pennant appears on screen for a chat with Chloe Ayling about the finalists – and swiftly accuses the dad-of-three of claiming her as his territory.

Dan was accused of man-marking Gabby Allen (Picture: Wenn)

Speaking about the 26-year-old’s time on CBB, the model explains: ‘She’s in the final, you’re here, you’ve made it but we’ve only seen you cry.’

The former footballer continues: ‘I agree. I think Gabby needs to come off the bench…

‘If Dan… you know, backs off the man marking, maybe it’ll give Gabby a bit of space and let her flaunt her stuff.’

Advertisement

Advertisement

And, unsurprisingly, Dan ‘didn’t enjoy’ having their opinions revealed onscreen in front of everyone.

He might want to lay off Twitter when he comes out of the house then…

Jermaine Pennant had some home truths for the CBB housemates (Picture: Rex)

Gabby also had another awkward moment during the task when Ben Jardine popped back into the house – via a pre-recorded video – and appeared to ask her on a date.

Despite telling Roxanne Pallett he loved her just two weeks ago, and also being in a relationship with another woman…

In a ‘pub quiz’ competition, the Married At First Sight star seized his opportunity and asked his former housemates: ‘Who would Benny boy like to take out on a date?’

With everyone choosing either Kirstie or Gabby – sorry Sally Morgan – he revealed he would love to take the Love Island star out ‘when he’s a single man’.

Or Gab-adini, as he so affectionately put it.

We can’t wait to see whether Gab-adini is as keen as Ben for a date.

Celebrity Big Brother continues at 9pm, on Channel 5.

Got a story? If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you.

MORE: Chloe Ayling kidnap defended by judge who calls claims it was faked ‘absurd’

MORE: The X Factor viewers call out Robbie Williams for asking transgender contestant ‘what his birth name is’


Gabby and Dan are the pair involved in the latest Celebrity Big Brother argument as tension brews when the final six housemates are in the bedroom. It becomes clear that Gabby clearly isn’t happy that Dan implied she was miserable and so she sets about asking the rest of her housemates if they agree with him. “Do you think I’m miserable, Kirstie?” Gabby asks of Kirstie Alley. “No!” the Hollywood actress exclaims.

“Do you think I’m miserable, Sally?” she asks Sally Morgan who responds: “Of course not!” When both Ryan Thomas and Nick Leeson both confirm they don’t find her miserable, Gabby takes Dan to task. “So Dan, why do you always tell me to cheer up?” she questions. Dan defends himself as he says: “I said it once out there.” “No you said it a few times, and now you’ve made it into a thing,” the Love Island star asserts. “You try and mug me off and say I’m not happy.” But Dan replies: “If I didn’t think you were a happy person I wouldn’t be spending all my time with you. So stop moaning, stop snapping at me because you know you can.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Gabby and Dan lock horns in tonight's episode

Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Gabby leaves the bedroom once she's had enough

Gabby’s having none of his excuses as she says: “Oh my god, that is not true.” She then goes on to say that Dan joked about her not having a personality. “It’s what friends do when friends have a laugh,” Dan explains. “Clearly we are not as much friends as I thought we were because if I said that to my friends they wouldn’t take offence, they’d laugh and we’d banter about it.” Nick then chimes in: “It’s pure brother/sister relationship.” “She ain’t my sister! Two more nights and I can pass the brotherhood back to your brother,” he laughs. However, Gabby fails to see the funny side of the situation and can be seen getting annoyed by Dan.

Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Nick Leeson laughs at Dan

Celebrity Big Brother winners 2001-2017 Thu, January 4, 2018 Celebrity Big Brother: The full list of winners from 2001 - present. Play slideshow WENN 1 of 21 Celebrity Big Brother winners 2001-2017

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply