Contact Form

 

Friendship Day 2018: Messages, Wishes, Images, SMS, WhatsApp Greetings For Friends


Happy Friendship Day 2018: Messages and images for friends.

Your friends are important to you all year round, but Friendship Day is one day in a year when you can let them know just how much they mean to you. Celebrated on the first Sunday of August, this day is the perfect opportunity to let your friends know how important they are to you. This year, Friendship Day will be celebrated on August 5. So make sure you let all your friends - from your chaddi buddy to your college BFF to the people who make office feel like home - know how much you love them! Make sure you wish them a Happy Friendship Day so they know you're thinking of them.

To help you out, we have compiled a list of Friendship Day messages and wishes that you can share. These messages for friends will definitely bring a smile to their faces:

Even though we've both changed over the years, our friendship remains the same. Happy Friendship Day to my closest friend!

Thank you for fixing my crazy life and facing the big bad world with me. A friend like you is one in a million!

Friendship Day: I hope this day brings you only sunshine and smiles

You make me happy when skies are grey.

Happy Friendship Day!

Each moment I spend with you is a moment I cherish. Happy Friendship Day :)

I'll swim through an ocean to save you. Ok, not an ocean but a pool definitely. But not too deep though because you know... I don't want to wet my hair.

Boyfriends come and go, friends are forever.

Happy Friendship Day!

Friends don't let friends do silly things alone... Thanks for being my partner in crime always.

Advertisement

Friends pick you up when you fall. And if they can't pick you up, they lie down with you and listen for a while :)

Happy Friendship Day to my confidant, my partner in crime, sister of my heart!

On this Friendship Day, I'm sending you a big hug and lots of love. Hope you have a great day.

Though we may be far apart, we're always close at heart

Happy Friendship's Day to my go-to-person, the one who has stood by me through thick and thin. I hope this day is wonderful for you, friend.

From skinned knees to broken hearts, from ice creams to tequila shots - you've been with me through thick and thin. Happy Friendship Day, friend!

Here are some friendship quotes that will bring a smile to your friend's face.

How are you going to celebrate Friendship Day? Let us know using the comments section below.

Click for more trending news


The first-ever International Friendship Day was celebrated in Paraguay in the year 1958 to honour friends and cherish the special bond one has with their pals. Over the years, the celebrations for Friendship Day has changed vastly- from personalised, handwritten greeting cards and notes to digital messages on social media platforms and emergence of emoticons to express oneself better-- but the essence behind this day still remains the same.On the occasion of Friendship Day which falls on August 5 this year, here are 10 quotes by famous authors on friendship that prove that there's nothing better in life than having friends who are always there for you.


Friends are the family we choose and it is difficult to imagine life without them. They are the ones who understand us when no one else can, and stand next to us through our thick and thin. We can trust them with our darkest secrets and be assured they won’t judge us.In fact, our life would not have been the same without our besties, right? What’s the better occasion to express your love for them than Friendship Day itself!In case, you are looking for some interesting wishes, SMS, images and status to make your friends feel, here is some help.• A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. Happy Friendship Day!• Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too. Thanks for being there in my life. Happy Friendship Day!• There are certain people who make the world a better place just by being in it. Thanks for being one of those people! A big hug and Happy Friendship Day!• Hey, you! Yes, you! Thanks for being always there. Do I need to tell you today is Friendship Day and you need to wish me that?• You know who is a friend?The one who sees your first drop of tear,Catches the second,Stops the third,andTurns the 4th into a smile!• God is so wise! He didn’t create friends with price tags because if he did, I couldn’t have afforded you! Happy Friendship Day!• Friendship is really the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. - Jane Austen• A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.- Walter Winchell• I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the night. - Helen Keller• Friendship is the only cement that will hold the world together. - Woodrow Wilson• If Friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world. - Abraham Lincoln• Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful - a meaningful friend or a meaningful day. - Dalai Lama• Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.- Oscar Wilde(Images: Shutterstock)


Ever thanked your friend for being always with you when you needed them the most? For always being with your ups and downs. With International Friendship Day upon us, it is the perfect time we appreciate the contributions of friends for being in our lives. In 2018, International Friendship Day falls on August 5, let us thank all the beautiful souls in our life. This friendship Day meet each other and cherish their togetherness. While some plan an outing for the special day, others just have a lazy day with their gang to enjoy good food and music. If you are not able to meet them or share gifts with them we bring you quotes and wishes that you can share with them and make the day memorable.

If roses were black and violets were brown,

My love for you would never be found,

But roses are red and

Violets are blue,

All I want to say is Happy Friendship Day to you!

I love you no matter what we have gone through.

I will always be here for you no matter how much we argue because I know that in the end,

you will always be here for me.

Happy Friendship Day!

I am very fortunate to have you as my friend.

I feel blessed to have a loving soul like you.

Happy Friendship Day!

Your grace and cheerful nature are an inspiration to me.

May you have a wonderful friendship day!

A single rose can be my garden,

a single friend, my world.

Happy Friendship Day!

Good friends are hard to find,

Harder to leave,

And impossible to forget.

Happy Friendship Day!

It is the privilege of friendship is to talk nonsense,

and have that nonsense respected.

Happy Friendship Day!

A good friendship stands the test of time.

Happy Friendship Day!

A friend is one who believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Happy Friendship Day!

The Language of Friendship is not words but meaning.

Happy Friendship Day!

A ring is round and has no end,

That is how long I will be your friend.

Happy Friendship Day!

Just having you close;

Fills me with LOVE & HOPE;

Nothing is impossible with you by my side.

Happy Friendship Day!

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply