Contact Form

 

Happy Father’s Day 2018: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Messages


Happy Father’s Day! Wish your father with these beautiful quotes and sayings. (Source: Getty Images) Happy Father’s Day! Wish your father with these beautiful quotes and sayings. (Source: Getty Images)

Fathers are those incredible beings, who selflessly love their children and inspire them to be better human beings. Therefore, it is only fitting that a day is kept exclusively for them, to pamper them and to remind how special they are. Observed all across the globe on the third Sunday in the month of June, this year, it falls on the June 17. As the name suggests, Father’s Day is dedicated to all the unsung heroes out there.

ALSO READ | Happy Fathers Day wishes and messages for 2018: Best wishes, SMS, Facebook messages and WhatsApp status for your loved ones

Want to tell him how much he means to you, but don’t have the right words? Don’t worry. Here are a few quotes from authors and well-known personality to help you. On this special occasion, here are some inspiring quotes about fathers for you to share with your dad and express your feelings.

ALSO READ | Father’s Day 2018 Special: Papa, aren’t you culpable too?

* “A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son.”

— William Graham Sumner

Fathers are incredible beings. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Fathers are incredible beings. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.”

— Michael Jordan

Fathers dedicate their lives for their children. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Fathers dedicate their lives for their children. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”

— Gregory E. Lang

Fathers overcome all the curve balls life has to offer. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Fathers overcome all the curve balls life has to offer. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “Lookin’ back all I can say about all the things he did for me is I hope I’m at least half the dad that he didn’t have to be.”

— Brad Paisley

Fathers are the unsung heroes who deserve more credit than they are given. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Fathers are the unsung heroes who deserve more credit than they are given. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”

— Billy Graham

Remember to be grateful to your father. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Remember to be grateful to your father. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* I would love to be a father. I had a great father who taught me how gratifying that is. I’m not going to deny myself that. I think I’d be good at it. Everybody wants that experience. I definitely do.

— Mike Myers

Remember to be grateful to your father for everything he has done. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Remember to be grateful to your father for everything he has done. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “When it comes to Father’s Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit.”

— Jennifer Grant

Fathers act as a shield and protect their children. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Fathers act as a shield and protect their children. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “Father’s Day is hopefully a time when the culture says, ‘This is our moment to look at who our men and boys are.”

— Michael Gurian

Father’s Day is dedicated to all the unsung heroes out there. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Father’s Day is dedicated to all the unsung heroes out there. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.”

— Jim DeMint

Fathers our are first heroes. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) Fathers our are first heroes. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

* “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.”

— Umberto Eco

There is a lot to be thankful to your fathers for. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express) There is a lot to be thankful to your fathers for. (Designed by Nidhi Mishra/Indian Express)

“We should all aspire in life to do a multitude of things well – to be a great father, to be a good husband, to be a good lover, you know, to try to do things the best you can is very important to me”.

— Matthew Modine

For all the latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App

© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd


Happy Father's Day 2018 Wishes, Quotes, Images: After choosing the perfect gift and prepping a Sunday brunch with your dad, wish them with sweet and funny Father's Day wishes and greetings to cap off his perfect day.

Happy Father's Day 2018: The role of a father in a child's life is often considered secondary to that of a mother but all of us know that fathers are as much a significant figure in the development and emotional well being of a child. (IE)

Happy Father’s Day 2018: The role of a father in a child’s life is often considered secondary to that of a mother but all of us know that fathers are as much a significant figure in the development and emotional well being of a child. So, it is only fitting to dedicate a day to honour this beautiful paternal bond and fatherhood. Father’s Day falls on Sunday, June 17 this year. It is celebrated by Americans on third Sunday of June to celebrate fatherhood, paternal bonds and the contribution of fathers in lives of their children. However, this day gained momentum and is now widely celebrated across the world in different countries like the UK, France, India, Japan, China, the Philippines and South Africa.

Also Read | When is Father’s Day 2018?

Also Read| Make your dad feel special with these ideas

Happy Father’s Day 2018 wishes and greetings:

After choosing the perfect gift and prepping a Sunday brunch with your dad, wish them with these sweet and funny Father’s Day wishes and greetings to cap off his perfect day:

1. Dad, although we may be separated by time and distance, your guidance, advice, and love have stuck with me through it all. You made me what I am today. Enjoy your special day.

2. Thanks for acting like a kid to cheer me up, acting like a friend when I needed one, and of course for your parental guidance. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.

3. Dad, You have given me the best things in life: Your time and care, the love and acceptance I needed. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!

4. On Father’s Day, I wish I could tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life but I fall short of words, so here it is: I love you with all my heart, Dad.

5. In our mother’s flurry, you remain quiet, calm in the background, and contained…firm and gentle. Happy Father’s Day Papa.

6. Whenever I fell and was unable to get up; you’d pull me up and dust me down and cheered with the piece of hope to carry on…you’ve been my anchor dad…Happy Father’s Day.

Also Read| 6 money saving deals you should know before swooning your father

Happy Father’s Day Images:

Happy Father’s Day 2018 quotes:

Here are some funny father’s day quotes that are going to crack your dad up as well as you:

– “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth

– “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” —Matt Damon

Also Read| Google Doodle celebrates special day

– “It is so embarrassing how I went from a person who did not care about anyone’s children. Then you have them, and you brag about the same stuff that you never cared about. And you tell people, he’s got four teeth like they care.” —Seth Meyers

– “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”- Jim Valvano

– “When you are young you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realise he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.”- Dave Attel


Being a boss isn’t a simple task, and being a decent boss is much more troublesome. A decent chief is the essence of each fruitful work. Any organization resembles one family, filling in a unit to accomplish the required target and one of the chiefs’ duties is to lead this family to right way which is the effective way. As a matter of first importance, the measure of experience that our boss has is vital, on the grounds that we will probably gain from an administrator who is exceptionally experienced in their field. We can take in a considerable measure from an educated boss, and on the grounds that representatives will endeavor to copy a manager who acts with polished methodology and poise. This father’s day celebrates the day with your boss, cheering him up because one way or on another he is more or less like a father to you and shares with him best Happy fathers day to my boss quotes, happy fathers day boss messages from employee’s.

Happy Fathers Day Boss Quotes & Wishes

Dear Boss, you inspire us daily at work with your incredible skills and experience and you also inspire us by being an example of an amazing Father to all of us…. You are truly a wonderful man…… Happy Fathers Day to you.

I know you are a great Father and that you are always giving your best for your children. I admire you very much and when I have a home of my own I want to be just like you. Hope you have a nice Fathers Day!

You love your children more than anyone in this world and you are willing to give your life for them. It is so nice you are such a loving Father, I hope you have a nice day.

You are the guide and protector of those angels that God has sent you and you know something? You are doing a good job. Have a wonderful Fathers Day, you are also a great Boss!

Dear Sir, you have always guided me like a teacher and loved me like a Father. Thanks for always being there for me in good and bad times. Wishing you a very Happy Fathers Day 2018.

You alone get your children to move forward and that is admirable. I congratulate you Boss and I wish you all the best on this Fathers Day.

Happy Fathers Day to a fabulous man and a Boss! I hope all your wishes come true, today and every day.

I respect you as a and I love you as a fatherly figure in my life. Thank you for everything that you have done for me to make me a successful man. Wishing you a Happy Fathers Day.

I feel so lucky to have you in my life as your affection and guidance has helped me face the toughest of the challenges. Best wishes to you on Fathers Day 2018. May God bless you.

Nice people like you are great to work with. I wish you have a wonderful day and celebrate this special day of another wonderful year in your life! Happy Fathers Day.

Today, I would like to dedicate all my success to you and you have helped me learn to walk in this professional world. It is because of your guidance and support I could succeed. Happy Fathers Day.

I am so fortunate to have a boss like you because you have always taught us something in every facet of our life….. I wish to be like you…. A good worker and a wonderful Dad…. Wishing you and your kids a very Happy Fathers Day.

Check this– Inspirational Father’s Day Quotes

Sending lovely wishes on Fathers Day to you for you are not only a boss to me but also a strong source of inspiration to me…. Hats off to you for being such a remarkable employee to the company and incredible mom to your children.

Life has more to offer you, more plans to make and goals to reach. You are a wonderful person and a Father too! I wish you have a great day, Happy Fathers Day!

Having a boss like you is like a blessing. You are just like my Father as you have always mentored and supported me in life and given me the strength to move ahead. Happy Fathers Day.

Life is incomplete without a secret ingredient which is caring Boss and a Father like you. Happy Fathers Day.

Having a boss like you is a beautiful blessing as you have helped me grow and move ahead in life and be successful. Thanks for everything. Wishing you a warm and Happy Fathers Day 2018.

After my Father, one man whom I look up to is you as you are not only my boss but also my Father in office who has taught me everything that I know today. Happy Fathers Day 2018.

You’re an excellent companion to work with and I wish you on your special day. Happy Fathers Day to a great Boss and a Father!

You’re so fabulous Boss and wonderful man, I would always want to work with you! Have a superb day and a fantastic year ahead of you. Wish You Happy Fathers Day!

Must See– Happy Fathers Day Love Quotes From Wife

Thank you is a very small word for all your affection, care, guidance and support that you have bestowed me with. Sending you warm wishes on Fathers Day as to me you are like a Father.

Dear Sir, your presence in my life has transformed me as a person. It is because of your support that I could win so many laurels in my life. Best wishes on Fathers Day to you.


is a celebration honouring fathers and celebrating fatherhood and the influence of dads all over the globe.According to historians, Sonora Smart Dodd came up with the idea of honouring and celebrating her father when she was listening to a sermon in the church on Mother’s Day in 1909. Hence, the first Father’s Day celebration took place in Washington on June 19, 1910.In most parts of the world, Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June. This year we’re celebrating the bond between dads and us on 17th of June.Your dad works day and night for you, gives you all that you want and makes sure you grow up to be the best version of yourself. This father’s day make sure you wish your dad and make his day! Dad, here’s honouring you!It goes without saying but I’ll say it anyway - I have loved you, love you and will always love you! Happy Father’s Day, dad!Thank you for multiple things you do for us, usually taken for granted. The roof over my head or the food you place on the table - we’re grateful for it all. We love and respect you, dad!Wonder how you come to know of all my struggles and come out with wonderful strategies for beating them. In deep gratitude, Happy Father’s Day, Pop!You are someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help. You are the sweetest and loveliest dad and fortunately, you are my dad!Thanks for believing in me when I did not trust myself and for motivating me when I was down. You’re been my pillar of strength and support, undoubtedly! Happy father’s day"I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much." - Hedy Lamarr"The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature." - Antoine-François Prévost"Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song." - Pam Brown“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me” - Jim Valvano“Dad, I may not be the best, but I come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world. And it’s not because I’m so different from you either. It’s because I’m the same. I mean, I can be just as hard-headed, and just as tough. I only hope I can be as good a man as you” – Jake GyllenhaalDad, thanks for always helping me financially so I can focus on being the independent woman I am. I don’t mean to brag but always remember, without me, today would just be another day (you’re welcome) Happy father’s day!God gave me the greatest gift ever, God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. You surely are one in a million! Happy father’s day, dad, I love you!My dad takes pride in me when I succeed, and has faith in me when it seems that all hope has been lost. No matter how tall I become, you’re always someone I’ll look up to!On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although we may separate due to time and distance, the man you are and the person you’ve made me will never diminish. I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad.I kept wondering how to express my feelings in words. I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve done. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart and soul, Dad.Also read : Father’s Day 2018: 10 Amazing Gift Ideas for your Dad

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply