Contact Form

 

Mother's Day: Messages, Wishes And Images To Share With Your Mom


To the awesomest mother in the entire world. Here’s to the eternal love I feel for you mom! I love you! Happy Mother’s Day! Even words aren’t enough to express my love for you my beloved mother. I do not know what I would do without you! Happy Mother’s Day! Dear mom, the love I feel for you cannot be described in words alone. Even a lifetime is short to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day! To the most beautiful woman of my life, wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day! May you continue to be your savage self forever mom! Your hug is my safest place in this whole world mom. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day! Dearest mom, I may grow old and wiser. But for you I will always remain that child who rushed to your arms after being scared, happy or sad. Happy Mother’s Day! Mother, on this special day, I would like to thank you for all the times you have been with me, stood by me like a rock and held my hands in the most troubled times. Happy Mother’s Day! You have seen me through the toughest and the happiest times in life, dear mother. I do not know how would I survive in this harsh world without you. You are the biggest blessing in my life. Happy Mother’s Day! Here’s wishing Happy Mother’s Day to the most awesome, savage, uber cool, beautiful and lovable soul I will ever know! So much love to you my beloved mother! You were, you are and you will always be my best friend mom. I love you to the moon and beyond. Happy Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to the funniest, prettiest, bestest mother anyone can ever have. I am so lucky to have you my amazing mom! Dear mom, you are the most beautiful miracle of my life. Every day seems like a fairy tale with you. Happy Mother’s Day! Your infinite love and care has made me the person I am today mom. You have turned a notorious kid into a smart individual. No amount of thank you will ever be enough. Happy Mother’s Day! I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.- ABRAHAM LINCOLN. Happy Mother’s Day!Mom, I love you with all my heart. You are the wind beneath my wings! Happy Mother’s Day!

It is that time of the year again. The time to thank and love your mother. The time to tell your mother how special she is. While it is not easy to profess your love for her when you are with her, face-to-face. Thank god for the written word, which can help express the love you feel for her. Sometimes, a simple message from your side can make her day. Even if you are not able to take her out that day or get flowers or a cake for her, even a well thought message can make up for the time being. Here are someyou can send this


The dictionary will fall short of words if asked to describe what a mother is. Those adjectives have yet not been defined which can describe our loving and caring mothers. Though you should never fail to express what you feel for your mom but as we are not able to do it every day,is here to help us. This is the day when you can express your gratitude for her and tell her how much you love her. To help you with the same, below are some Hindi shayaris, messages and quotes that you can send to your mother and express your love for her.Meri sari galtiyo ko wo maf karti hai..!Bahut gussa me hokar bhi pyar deti hai…!Uske hontho pe hmesa dua hoti hai..!Aisa karne walisirf, aur sirf, hmari maa hoti hai…!!माँ से रिश्ता कुछ ऐसा बनायाजिसको निगाहों में बिठाया जाएरहे उसका मेरा रिश्ता कुछ ऐसा कीवो अगर उदास हो तो हमसे भी मुस्कुराया न जाये!हमारे कुछ गुनाहों की सज़ा भी साथ चलती है,हम अब तन्हा नहीं चलते दवा भी साथ चलती हैअभी ज़िन्दा है माँ मेरी मुझे कुछ भी नहीं होगा,मैं जब घर से निकलता हूँ दुआ भी साथ चलती है!दास्तान मेरे लाड़-प्यार की बस,एक हस्ती के गिर्द घूमती है,प्यार जन्नत से इसलिए है मुझे,क्योंकि ये भी मेरी माँ के क़दम चूमती है!Manjil door aur safar bahut hai…choti si zindgi ki fikar bahut hai…kha jati ye duniya kab ki hume…lekin “maa” ki duaon main asar bahut hai!!!हर इंसान के ज़िन्दगी में वह सबसे ख़ास होती है,दूर होते हुए भी वह दिल के पास होती है,जिसके सामने मौत भी अपना सर झुका दे,वह और कोई नहीं बस माँ होती है!जो आपकी खुशी केलिये हार मान लेताहै,उससे आप कभी जीतनही सकते!मदर्स डे की शुभकामनाये! !!बच्चों को खिलाकर जब सुलादेती है माँ,तब जाकर थोडा सा सुकोन पाती है माँ;प्यार कहते हैं किसे? और ममता क्या चीज़ है?,कोई उन बच्चों से पूछे जिनकी गुज़र जाती है माँ;चाहे हम खुशियों में माँ को भूल जाएँ,जब मुसीबत सर पर आती है तो याद आती है माँ!Read here : Mothers Day 2018: Wishes, Quotes, Messages & Whatsapp Status for all Moms Log masjidon main jannat talash kartay hain,Fursat itni nahi hoti ki qadam Maa ke choo Lein!जब जब काग़ज़ पर लिखा, मैंने माँ का नाम…क़लम अदब से बोल उठी, हो गये चारों धाम…कौन सी है वो चीज़ जो यहाँ नहीं मिलती,सब कुछ मिल जाता है लेकिन “माँ” नहीं मिलती,माँ-बाप ऐसे होते हैं दोस्तों जो ज़िन्दगी में फिर नहीं मिलते,खुश रखा करो उनको फिर देखो जन्नत कहाँ नहीं मिलती!माँ तेरी याद सताती है, मेरे पास आ जाओथक गया हूँ, मुझे अपने आँचल मैं सुलाओउंगलियाँ अपनी फेर कर बालों मैं मेरेएक बार फिर से बचपन की लोरियाँ सुनाओ!Mauka mile jab bhi kabhi tumhe,Us maa ko khushi diye jana,Khushi ho ya gam ke baadal,Sada khush rakhna aur muskurana!जब हमें बोलना भी नही आता था,तब भी हमारी हर एक बात समझ जाती थी माँ.और आज जब हम बोलना सीख गये,तो बात-बात पर बोलते हैं, “छोड़ो आप नहीं समझोगे माँ”!रोज़ रौशन कर देती है मुक़दर मेरारात के अँधेरे में मेरी माँ की लोरियाँ ..सबने बताया कि, आज मां का दिन है..कौन बताएगा कि वो कौन सा दिन है, जो मां के बिन है!मेरी प्यार की लिस्ट मेंहै सिर्फ तुम्हारा नामसिलेक्शन की भी लिस्ट मेंहै सिर्फ तुम्हारा नामतुम ही मेरी माँ और मेरी दोस्त होमेरा प्यार हमेशा तुम्हारे साथ हो.|| मदर डे की शुभकामनाएँ ||मुझे इतनी “फुर्सत” कहाँ कि मैँ तकदीरका लिखा देखुँ ,बस अपनी माँ की ”मुस्कुराहट” देख कर समझ जाता हुँकी “मेरी तकदीर” बुलँद है!Maa bina zindagi viran hoti hai.Tanha safar mein har rah sunsaan hoti hai…Zindagi mein maa ka hona zaruri hai…Maa ki duwaon se hi har muskhil aasaan hoti hai..!!Read here : Mothers Day 2018: Images, Cards, Gif's, Pictures, Greetings & Image Quotes रब ने माँ को यह आज़मत कमाल दी,उसकी दुआ पर हर मुसीबत भी टाल दी…माँ के प्यार की कुछ इस तरह मिसाल दी,कि जन्नत उठाकर माँ के क़दमों में डाल दी!प्यार करना कोई तुमसे सीखेप्यार कराना कोई तुमसे सीखेतुम ममता की मूरत ही नहीं,सब के दिल का एक टुकड़ा होमैं कहती, कहता हूँ माँ,तुम हमेशा ऐसी ही रहना…|| मदर्स डे की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ ||


Mother's Day is celebrated each year on the second Sunday of May. This year it falls on May 13

Share these Mother's Day images, messages and wishes with your mom:

Happy Mother's Day: Dedicate this message to your mom

Happy Mother's Day: It's no secret that moms are real-life superheroes

Happy Mother's Day: Mother's day is celebrated each year on the second Sunday of May

Happy Mother's Day: Mother's Day is dedicated to the supermoms around the world

Happy Mother's Day: Share this message with your mom and let her know she's special

Happy Mother's Day: Dedicate this message to your mother

Happy Mother's Day: Let your mother know she's special this Mother's Day

Celebrated each year on the second Sunday of May, Mother's Day is dedicated to the supermoms around the world. No one can argue with the fact that moms are real-life superheroes. They spend their lives looking after their children, taking care of their smallest needs and shielding them from troubles. And they do that without ever asking for anything in return. Although one can never repay mothers for all that they do, you can make her feel special on Mother's day. There are several ways to pamper your mom on Mother's Day. You could get her jewellery or a nice saree as a Mother's Day gift or just spend the day with her without the interruptions of phone calls or messages. We're sure your mom would like a personalised handmade greeting card and if you are looking to pen some thoughtful words, then we have some Mother's Day images and wishes for you.A man may work from dusk to dawn, but a woman's work is never done. Happy Mother's Day to my supermom!Thank you for all the times you put our happiness above yours, for loving us selflessly and being there through everything. Happy Mother's Day, mom!Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother's Day!Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother's Day!Raising kids takes a lot of strength and passion. You're my hero. Have a blast on this Sunday. Happy Mother's DayDedicating the special day to the woman who gave us all her love without asking for anything in return. Happy Mother's Day, mom!To the woman who played all the roles in my life with perfection. Happy Mother's Day!If you want to see a superhero in action, you should just look at your mom. Happy Mother's Day!Not one, all the 365 days of the year should be dedicated to you. Thank you for all the love and care. Happy Mother's Day!You are best at every role you play but your role as my mom is my favourite. Happy Mother's Day!You are the heart and soul of our family. Love you, Mommy and Happy Mother's Day!Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy Mother's Day!Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I can't miss to express my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day dedicated to my most special mother. Happy Mother's Day!For the best mum in the world, you make me smile, you brighten my day and give my life a meaning. I can't imagine spending a day without your smile. Happy Mother's Day! No one can be as selfless as you; as sacrificing as you and as understanding as you. Lots of love and good wishes for Mother's Day!Mother's Day is celebrated each year on the second Sunday of May. This year it falls on 13th May and if you want to express your love for your mom with some heartfelt words, see these 15 inspirational Mother's Day quotes . Do you know when Mother's Day was first celebrated? Read 8 interesting facts about Mother's Day

Click for more trending news


Mother’s Day 2018 Photo:MOTHERSDAYIMAGES2018.COM

Mother’s Day 2018 is here, and it is the time of the year to do something special for the gorgeous lady who brought you into this beautiful world. The day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May and is dedicated to all the mothers who have contributed in building up a society. Well, a mother’s position is considered next to God, so, a single day is enough to thank her for all sacrifices and the love that she has showered. So, on this day, take a pledge to make your mom smile. Here are some messages and best wishes that you can send to your mother and make her feel special.

Mother’s Day 2018: WhatsApp, Facebook messages, quotes and SMS

“May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.”

“May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!”

“Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!”

“Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.”

“Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!”

“To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counsellor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world.”

“Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!”

Quotes credits: Homemade gifts made easy

Mother’s Day 2018: WhatsApp, Facebook HD Images and Wallpapers

Mother’s Day 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

Images credits: mothersdayimages2018.com

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply