Contact Form

 

CBB: Malika Haqq eager to chat with Khloe Kardashian


MALIKA Haqq often appears in hit show Keeping Up With The Kardashians so she's no stranger to reality TV.

But just who is Khloe Kardashian's bestie and where else might you have seen her? Here's the lowdown on the Celebrity Big Brother housemate who was evicted days before the final...

Getty Images Malika is a reality star in her own right

Who is Malika Haqq and does she have a boyfriend?

Malika is model, actress and "professional best friend" to Khloe Kardashian.

She played a lead role in friend Omarion’s video “Speedin’in addition to several films including School For Scoundrels, ATL and Somebody Help Me 2.

She has also guest-starred on TV shows such as Strong Medicine in 2004, The Bernie Mac Show in 2005, and Las Vegas in 2007.

Before she found her own feet, she worked for Khloe as her Personal Assistant, but quit to pursue her own career.

However, Malika hasn't starred in any films since quitting as Khloe's PA.

She has, however, starred in other reality shows such as Hollywood Divas and Dash Dolls - a KUWTK spin-off.

She is also a brand ambassador for Pretty Little Thing.

Before Malika entered the CBB house, it was claimed she dumped her boyfriend after he gave her a £750,000 watch for Christmas.

She is said to have ditched rapper O.T. Genasis after he bought her the diamond timepiece as a gift.

Unconfirmed reports from the US claim Malika decided to show O.T. the door after she "caught him cheating".

The couple were first romantically linked in November.

She has since deleted all pictures of O.T. from her social media accounts.

MORE CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER NEWS BIT ON THE SIDE Here's when you can catch Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side tonight Jess Spectacular Meet Jess Impiazzi - the model who has entered this year's CBB HOST WITH THE MOST The lowdown on Emma Willis, host of Celebrity Big Brother and The Voice BLUE-EYED BABE Five surprising facts about Celebrity Big Brother host Emma Willis Host with the most 12 things you probably didn't know about Rylan Clark-Neal he's got the x factor How Rylan went from being a reality contestant to busy presenter CBB will be back The lowdown on when Celebrity Big Brother's on and who's left in the house WHO WINS, YOU DECIDE Here's when the Celebrity Big Brother 2018 final will take place FACING THE AXE The lowdown on who has been booted off Celebrity Big Brother so far 'WE were respectable' CBB's Ashley James is glad she didn't have sex on TV with Ginuwine big delay CBB's 'live' triple eviction ran with 20-minute delay days after security breach betty's back CBB's Andrew Brady appearing as drag alter-ego Betty Swollocks at G-A-Y

How long have Malika and Khloe been friends?

The girls have known each other since they were 15.

In fact, Khloe is really good pals with Malika's twin sister Khadijah too.

They met when Malika was dating one of Khloe's male friends... and the rest is history.

She explained on her blog: "Malika was dating one of my male best friends. He would always keep us apart because I am sure he knew we would just hit it off. One day we met and we did. Malika and Khadijah have been my best friends ever since."

Awkwardly, Malika had a crush on Khloe's brother Rob and were often seen flirting on camera during the reality show- she even modelled for his sock line Arthur George.

They never got together and Malika has since said Rob's "friendship is special."

forevermalika Khloe and Malika met through friends when they were at school together

What does Malika think about Khloe's pregnancy?

Khloe’s pregnancy was confirmed by the executive producer of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

The star is expecting her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson and show boss Jeffrey Jenkins confirmed the news and congratulated the happy couple publicly.

Malika said: “She’ll make an incredible mother, I promise you that.

“She’s the certified aunt. She and I are neck and neck for the role, we’re like super aunties, trust me.

“It’s like they had kids for us, we’re like fun aunts, we buy nerf guns and wrestle and things like that.”

Channel 5 Malika Haqq was the second star to enter the house

When is Celebrity Big Brother 2018 on?

Celebrity Big Brother is on twice a year, and returned to our screens on January 2 on Channel 5 hosted by Emma Willis.

Spin-off Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side hosted by Rylan Clark-Neal has also returned.

The show marks 100 years since women won the right to vote in Britain, and launched with an ALL-FEMALE cast of celebrities to begin with.

CBB is on every night on Channel 5 and usually begins at 9pm. Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On the Side is on the same channel on weekdays, later the same night.


She was seen breaking down in the Diary Room because she couldn't speak with Khloe Kardashian - who is expecting her first child with Tristan Thompson.

And Malika Haqq has revealed that the first thing she plans to do is catch up with her pregnant best friend after being separated for a month.

Speaking to MailOnline after she was evicted from Celebrity Big Brother on Tuesday, the 34-year-old reality star admitted: 'I'm telling her everything!'

Scroll down for video

Busy: Malika Haqq has revealed that the first thing she plans to do after her Celebrity Big Brother eviction on Tuesday is catch up with her pregnant best friend Khloe Kardashian

The American beauty continued: 'I can't wait to get back and be with my friends and my family and my heart has never left home... I hope to get an earful [from Khloe] as well.'

Despite boasting such a strong bond with the Khloe, Malika - who also has a twin sister Khadijah - was adamant that she wanted to break away and become known in her own right.

Malika believes she has achieved this, as she reasoned: 'I will always be a twin, I will always be family with the Kardashians, but as an individual.

'They have been a security blanket for me and I'll always have that, but I have learnt that I'm capable of more.'

Break away: Despite boasting a strong bond with the Khloe (M) Malika (R) - who also has a twin sister Khadijah (L) - was adamant that she wants to become known in her own right

Malika's eviction came just days after she was seen on camera crying about Khloe.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star wept into her hands, saying through her sobs: 'My best friend is pregnant and I haven’t talked to her in a month. This is hard for me.'

She went on, through wails: 'I want to know that she’s okay and she’s happy. I love all of them so much that I’m sitting here crying about it.'

Malika who was clearly finding things tough inside the house, went on to ponder the Big Brother experience as a whole, saying: 'I know that when I leave I’ll be able to reflect on my time here very differently than while I’m in here

'And I think that’s part of the process or making changes and stepping outside of my comfort zone.

'I want to know if she’s okay!' Malika's eviction came just days after she was seen on camera crying about Khloe

With child: Malika has demonstrated on more than one occasion that she's missing home - and desperate to speak to Khloe, who is currently expecting a baby

Homesick: She went on, through wails 'I want to know that she’s okay and she’s happy. I love all of them so much that I’m sitting here crying about it'

'The closer I am to leaving I know how ready I am to leave.'

She later joined Ashley James in the bedroom, where she confided in the former Made In Chelsea star about her feelings.

'My journey here has been a lot more challenging that I ever expected it to be for a multitude of reasons.

'I cant forget life at home, I have a great life with great people in it. I am not being myself, not the best version of myself.'

She admitted that she 'didn’t expect to feel this way', but was sure to assure Ashley that 'I have enjoyed getting to know you and others'.


She's famed as the best friend of Khloe Kardashian.

And Malika Haqq has demonstrated on more than one occasion that she's missing home - and desperate to speak to Khloe, who is currently expecting a baby.

The reality star fled to the diary room in a new clip from the Channel 5 show, where she was found sobbing by Big Brother - desperate for news about her pregnant pal.

Scroll down for video

'I want to know if she’s okay!' Malika Haqq sobs in the diary room and pleads for news about pregnant best friend Khloe Kardashian

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star wept into her hands, saying through her sobs: 'My best friend is pregnant and I haven’t talked to her in a month. This is hard for me.'

She went on, through wails: 'I want to know that she’s okay and she’s happy. I love all of them so much that I’m sitting here crying about it.'

Malika, 34, who is clearly finding things tough inside the house, went on to ponder the Big Brother experience as a whole, saying: 'I know that when I leave I’ll be able to reflect on my time here very differently than while I’m in here

'And I think that’s part of the process or making changes and stepping outside of my comfort zone.

With child: Malika has demonstrated on more than one occasion that she's missing home - and desperate to speak to Khloe, who is currently expecting a baby

Homesick: She went on, through wails 'I want to know that she’s okay and she’s happy. I love all of them so much that I’m sitting here crying about it'

'The closer I am to leaving I know how ready I am to leave.'

She later joined Ashley James in the bedroom, where she confided in the former Made In Chelsea star about her feelings.

'My journey here has been a lot more challenging that I ever expected it to be for a multitude of reasons.

'I cant forget life at home, I have a great life with great people in it. I am not being myself, not the best version of myself.'

Feeling blue: She later joined Ashley James in the bedroom, where she confided in the former Made In Chelsea star about her feelings

Missing home: 'I cant forget life at home, I have a great life with great people in it. I am not being myself, not the best version of myself,' she cried

'Didn’t expect to feel this way': Malika was sure to assure Ashley that 'I have enjoyed getting to know you and others'

She admitted that she 'didn’t expect to feel this way', but was sure to assure Ashley that 'I have enjoyed getting to know you and others'.

Malika could well be leaving the house sooner than she thinks, as Tuesday night's eviction will see three more housemates leave.

The housemates joining her for nomination are Ashley, Shene Jenek, Amanda Barrie, Shane Lynch and Ann Widdecombe.


Malika Haqq and Ashley James leaving CBB (Picture: Ian West/PA Wire)

Malika Haqq may have left Celebrity Big Brother with fellow housemate Ashley James, but that couldn’t stop an accidental wardrobe malfunction from happening.

Leaving the house as part of CBB’s triple eviction, Malika appeared almost flash her nipple as she descended down the stairs.

Luckily she managed to grab her top before a major incident, being seen pulling a panicked face to the cameras as she left.

Malika Haqq suffered a little problem leaving the house (Picture: Ian West/PA Wire)

Speaking about the incident afterwards to press, Malika said: ‘Oh something always happens with my top. I’m pretty comfortable with my body and if I decide not to wear a bra you might just… see something I didn’t intend for you to see.

‘I hid my lipstick in my top once, which was probably not a good idea because it kept dropping. I have so many occurrences like that so I should probably start doing something different.’

Malika Haqq had a slight wardrobe issue (Picture: Ian West/PA Wire)

Malika however was thankful to be out of the house, having previously expressed how she was missing her pal Khloe Kardashian.

Amanda Barrie was the final housemate to be evicted, leaving Shane J, Shane L, Wayne Sleep, Ann Widdecombe and Jess Impiazzi to battle for votes in the final.

Celebrity Big Brother continues on Channel 5 at 9pm.

MORE: Celebrity Big Brother: Amanda Barrie is final housemate given boot in triple eviction

MORE: Celebrity Big Brother: Ashley James and Malika Haqq are first housemates voted off in triple eviction

Total comment

Author

fw

0   comments

Cancel Reply